- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup water
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Melt Fleischmann's in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and onion is tender, stirring frequently.
- Add cumin; cook and stir 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients. Increase heat to high, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.