- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup water
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Melt Fleischmann's in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and onion is tender, stirring frequently.
- Add cumin; cook and stir 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients. Increase heat to high, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
My husband is not crazy about soup but he loves, loves, loves this. I have to make this at least once a month. I'm also a big fan of this soup. Goes great with Mexican dishes.
Excellent soup. My daughter loved the soup and said it was a repeat.
I thought Ro-tel was only for cheese dip -LOL. This was an easy and quick way to make a favorable corn chowder. I used cream of mushrooms since I didn't cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and added carrot. A keeper!!
i gave the corn chowder a five star
it is a very good corn chowder . you can add a little hot sauce to light it up.you can double or triple the chowder it makes a great game day treat.
Cannot believe it tasted so good, since it was sooo easy to prepare! Good and spicy! I would recommend doubling the recipe if you are feeding a hungry crew!