- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup water
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups each)|
- Melt Fleischmann's in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and onion is tender, stirring frequently.
- Add cumin; cook and stir 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients. Increase heat to high, cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Delicious quick & easy recipe. I couldn't find the southwest vegetable medley so used Fiesta vegetable medley adding a can of corn & a can of black beans...the substitutions worked well.
Delicious and so easy to make!
great easy addition to my soup rotation
This recipe is amazingly yummy, and easy to make. It was also very speedy to make, and I had it done well before I had my side dishes done. Normally I am not a fan of honey-mustard but -wow- this version with the soy sauce and garlic rocked! The recipe made the perfect amount of marinade, also - I wasn't sure it would be enough, but it was plenty, so resist the temptation to change the quantities! The pork chops cooked up perfectly tender, and the sauce was really SO good. I had seconds! The La Choy Lite Soy Sauce was not at all lite on taste! It provided a great base for the honey, Gulden's spicy brown mustard, and garlic. The result was sweet, garlicky, brown goodness. Clean-up was very easy - just clean up one skillet! Love it! This was a recipe I will definitely make again, and I am tempted to try it in the slow cooker as well.
Such a fast and easy recipe to prepare and has such yummy ingredients that even my kids can't refuse. A great fast meal to make for busy weeknight dinners.
awsome, easy to make, great for a cold or rainy day