- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 topped fillet each)|
- Stir together first 6 ingredients to make black bean-corn mixture; set aside.
- Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets with salt, place in skillet and cook 3 minutes. Turn fillets over; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Place fillets on plates and top each with about 3/4 cup black bean-corn mixture.
To thaw fish more quickly, place wrapped fish in container of cold tap water and change water every 20 to 30 minutes. Individually wrapped fillets will thaw more quickly than pieces frozen together.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
We loved this! Quick and easy and so healthy.
I whipped this up in less than 15 minutes and followed the instructions and recipe. It was pretty good and a more healthy option. Great for busy moms and college students like myself who do not want to live off of noodle but don't want to spend a lot of money on cooking.
Didn't think we'd like it BUT the mixture was delicious. The fish was ok. I think the mixture would be great as a salsa
Awesome and tasty dish. Tweaked the seasonings on the fish to our own liking but the black bean corn salsa complimented the tilapia very well!
Seasoned the fish with complete seasoning,salt and garlic powder a total winner!
This recipe was easy and taste great i just used a different flavor i used the RO TEL with lime juice and cilantro.