- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 tilapia fillets, thawed if frozen (4 fillets = 1 lb)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 topped fillet each)|
- Stir together first 6 ingredients to make black bean-corn mixture; set aside.
- Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fillets with salt, place in skillet and cook 3 minutes. Turn fillets over; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with fork (145°F).
- Place fillets on plates and top each with about 3/4 cup black bean-corn mixture.
To thaw fish more quickly, place wrapped fish in container of cold tap water and change water every 20 to 30 minutes. Individually wrapped fillets will thaw more quickly than pieces frozen together.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This recipe was easy and taste great i just used a different flavor i used the RO TEL with lime juice and cilantro.
I had almost all of the ingredients in my pantry / fridge- just needed the green onions. My fianc?e loved it! Thanks for giving me more ideas on how to cook with black beans.
This is an easy, delicious recipe. My husband doesn't usually like tilapia but gobbled this up!
Excellent way to add some flavor to an otherwise boring fish! Loved the heat of the Rotel Tomatoes paired with the coolness of the corn.
Quick and easy meal. Very tastey!
YUMMY! & Simple - great combination!