- 1 tablespoon Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1/2 pound thin fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fully cooked lean ham
- 1 carton (16 oz each) Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 wedge each)|
- Melt Parkay in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus; cook 6 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add onions and ham; heat 2 minutes more.
- Pour Egg Beaters over vegetables and ham; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook 10 minutes or until Egg Beaters are set. Sprinkle with cheese. Cut into wedges to serve.
If a more 'browned' top is preferred, sprinkle with cheese when top is almost set and place under broiler, 2 to 3 inches from heat. Broil 2 minutes or until set and bubbly. Be sure to use skillet with ovenproof handle or cover handle with foil before placing under broiler.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I think I completely overhauled this recipe. I chopped up some broccoli, red and green bell peppers, onions and portobello mushrooms. No green onions, no asparagus, no Parkay and no ham. I sauteed the veggies in some olive oil and used Turkey Ham, I also added 3 eggs because I didn't think the 16 oz of egg betters was enough for the amount of veggies I put in. Also, I set the oven to 350 degrees, put the mixture in a greased muffin tin and baked for about 25 - 28 minutes. I put them in plastic storage bags so I can quickly grab, heat and eat for breakfasts. Only thing is, my mom and son tried to gobble all of them up. It's hard to get veggies in him and this did the trick.
I have 3 girls who have a problem of finding something for breakfast or any meal & I finally did!! My girls ALL love this meal.
Very easy to make. I added 1 green. 1 red bell peppers, and 1/4 cup (chopped) mushrooms. Family loved it although everyone suggested it be served as a breakfast or brunch.
I love this recipe and my kids do too....easy and healthy!!
WOW!!!!! Something different, helpful and healthy, thanks for whom ever came up with this web-page, it makes cooking a meal quick for on the go people.
The recipe was very good. I changed it a little by adding green peppers, mushrooms and baby spinach. I also substituted Pepper Jack for the Colby. This is a different variation. Try it you mat like it.