- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds mild Italian pork sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen Italian-style vegetable blend
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside. Cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through and no longer pink; drain.
- Combine sausage and all remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours. Stir before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||29%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||26%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
VERY easy to make. reccommend if youre looking at a few days of good leftovers, or a short budget.
mmmmm i love italian and i love cooking in my crockpot! soo good! :)
i made this today and it turned out delicious. everyone loved it and wants me to make it for the upcoming football games. will definitley make again soon!!!
Made for a Friday night game night. It was GREAT. Just to my likening for spice and flavor. Will make it again and again. Good for cold winter days/night. Probably be really good when one has a cold/flu.