- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 packet each)|
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat according to manufacturer's directions. Stir together beans, corn, drained tomatoes and cumin in medium bowl.
- Place four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy foil on counter. Spray each with cooking spray. Place 1 breast in center on each piece of foil. Spoon 1/4th bean mixture over chicken for each packet. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on grate of covered grill. Grill 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Carefully open packets; sprinkle 1/4th cheese on top of each breast. Close foil and let stand 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Packets may be baked on shallow pan in 425°F oven 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers. Or, to save aluminum foil, place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Spoon bean mixture over chicken; cover dish with aluminum foil. Bake in 375°F oven 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Made these chicken packets in the oven as suggested above, turned out really good! Chicken was really juicy, and the rotel & cumin gave it great flavor! The beans help it be more filling, didn't need a side with it. Great & healthy recipe, can't wait to make it on the grill!
I have made a variation of this recipe for years and we love it every time! I marinate the chicken in margareta mix or lime juice first and add crumbled bacon to the toppings-YUM
Been making this for years! A friend of my aunt's gave her the recipe and I've always made it in the oven. My guys love it! I serve it with rice and a salad.
These were easy and very good.
A simple and delicious summer meal. Perfect for cookouts at the pool
Delicious summer meal. Not to heavy. Very flavorful and quick prep time.