EXCELLENT as written, SUPER MOIST - Melt in the mouth.
Here is what I did;
1) Open can of pineapple- dumped into a bowl and stirred to get all the juices and fruit mixed well
2) Measured and then mixed the pineapple w/ brown sugar - this made the brown sugar liquify
3) Shook Reddi Wip and eggbeaters really well
4) In larger bowl mixed Cake mix, egg beaters and held and released Reddi Wip for 5 seconds (there seemed to be a lot, used the 5 Mississippi count to make sure I had enough.
5) Sprayed Mugs (one taller and one a little shorter),
6) put ingredients in as stated in directions
7) microwaved actually for 2 minutes for they weren't done (microwaves do vary)
Results ; Both cooked / baked great. Taller mug came out and tipped over a little, shorter squattier mug looked like the above photo... MELTED IN THE MOUTH - Moist and Yummy, had to make more :-)
Notes to myself: Will add a little more brown sugar, not much just a little.