- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple in juice
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 5 seconds Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry yellow cake mix
- 1 maraschino cherry, cut in half
|Serving Size||2 servings (1 cake each)|
- Spray insides of 2 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Divide crushed pineapple and brown sugar between each mug; set aside.
- Whisk together Reddi-wip, Egg Beaters and cake mix in medium bowl. Place half of batter in each mug.
- Microwave each mug individually on HIGH 1 minute 15 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds or until set. Invert each cake onto a plate. Top each with a half cherry. Serve with additional Reddi-wip, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was okay for a mug cake. Didn't come out like the photograph. Was taller and flopped over when I poured it out, dumping off the pineapple. So it wasn't pretty. It was also dry. The cake portion needed either pineapple stirred into it or some pineapple juice added along with the whipped cream.
This pineapple mug cake wasn't bad.I've made mug cakes many times before and generally like them because they make a quick treat. My Pineapple mug cake was much taller then the one in the photograph and it certainly didn't sit square on a plate. In fact, when I poured it out, it flopped over on it's side, dumping off the pineapple. I just used an average size coffee mug and not an extra wide mug. Also,the sponge cake above pineapple was pretty dry. If I were to make it again, I'd either add a bit of pineapple juice to the cake mix or sitr in some pineapple so the pineapple flavor was more evenly distributed.
Another Delish recipie...a must try...my family loved the individual servings....this was a special treat to complete any meal
very very easy to make of course. Very tasty too for a mug cake. Pineapple was very refreshing!
This was one of the best cakes I've ever tasted. Very good and not hard to prepare. You can also try this with peaches
This dish is was very simple to make and was absolutely delicious. My family really loved it and want it for dessert all the time now. It's very moist and fresh tasting and will make a great dessert at a party with friends as well.