- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 cups thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup La Choy® Original Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup each)|
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; add steak. Cook and stir until browned; remove from skillet and drain. Cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, bell pepper and onion to skillet. Cook and stir 5 minutes; stir in drained tomatoes, stir fry sauce, water, soy sauce and meat.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
Serve over hot cooked rice, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||14%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.