- 24 frozen Banquet® Chicken Breast Nuggets
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- 3/4 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 1 cup stir-fry and 1/2 cup rice each)|
- Prepare chicken nuggets according to package directions; set aside. Meanwhile, spray large skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add frozen vegetables; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Add stir fry sauce and soy sauce; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until mixture is thickened slightly.
- Add chicken nuggets and green onions to vegetable mixture; stir gently. Serve over rice.
Add 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes with stir fry sauce, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
this was really good and easy, I made some changes due to allergies. but couldn't ask for easier. well I could, but well done! I cut the chicken nuggets in 4 too.
The Orange chicken recipe was really good all in all. My kids really liked it. I think that fresh onion and peppers would have been more crisp and fresher tasting. My kids did not eat peppers or onions but, loved the La Choy sauce and ate all of their chicken and rice. I will make this again in the future maybe adding other vegetables that are more kid friendly
I love this orange chicken recipe. With a family of four with two of us being under 5 it is hard to find a meal that is both kid friendly and adult likable. This is nutritious and also tasty enough for my girls to be tricked into eating chicken thank you for a recipe that has all of that. I like to make my fried rice with it as well. It is not easy to make Chinese food at home but with this recipe I can =) Thanks....
Great meal for my picky eaters. Not so easy to keep it interesting. Thanks for another great addition to our menu.
I have tried so many of these types of recipes. I have quite the house in terms of picky eaters and folks who all want something different. This just fell off the bone and was simply amazing. Be sure to pair it with corn and mashed potatoes! It was great!
This was an uninspired dish with the basic ingredients. I don't see how any kids that actually like Chinese food like Orange Chicken would enjoy this version???