- 24 frozen Banquet® Chicken Breast Nuggets
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen bell pepper and onion strips
- 3/4 cup La Choy® Orange Ginger Stir Fry Sauce-Marinade
- 1 tablespoon La Choy® Lite Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 cups hot cooked long-grain white rice
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 1 cup stir-fry and 1/2 cup rice each)|
- Prepare chicken nuggets according to package directions; set aside. Meanwhile, spray large skillet or wok with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add frozen vegetables; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Add stir fry sauce and soy sauce; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until mixture is thickened slightly.
- Add chicken nuggets and green onions to vegetable mixture; stir gently. Serve over rice.
Add 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes with stir fry sauce, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.