- 8 ounces dry macaroni, uncooked (8 oz = 2 cups)
- 2/3 cup frozen green peas
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup diced reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 2/3 cup each)|
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt. Add peas last 2 minutes of cook time or until thawed. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool.
- Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise and mustard in large bowl. Add celery, cheese, salt and pepper. Add cooled pasta and peas to mixture; stir gently to combine.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This is okay, but why oh why must you use light ingredients all the time? With due respect, they simply do not have the flavor or texture of regular. By the way, don't bother cooking the peas, just place them in your colander, and drain the macaroni into them. They taste much more fresh and good.
Had to cut down serving size to 4. Goes great with salmon with orange curried. Gives us enough leftovers for lunch the next day. Make the day before use for best flavor.