- 1 can (12.5 oz each) chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano-No Salt Added, drained
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise and mustard in medium bowl. Gently stir in drained tomatoes and cucumber just until combined. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
Make a Mediterranean Chicken Sandwich by placing chicken salad in pita bread halves or wrap in a tortilla.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
THIS IS DELICIOUS. I LOVE THE FETTA CHEESE
I LOVE ANY RECEIPE THAT CALLS FOR FETA CHEESE, THIS ONE IS REALLY GREAT!
"Delicious and beyond easy to make" pretty much sums this one up. It is one of those dishes that you can make so quickly and with very little thought, yet thoroughly satisfies your taste buds. There is minimal prep work and all the ingredients just mix together to create a light, yummy dish. I made this for my fiance and I for lunch and we both loved it. It is a perfect option when you only have a few minutes to throw something together, but don't want to sacrifice taste or healthiness. I will be making this recipe often!