- 1 can (12.5 oz each) chunk chicken breast, drained
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano-No Salt Added, drained
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled, seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise and mustard in medium bowl. Gently stir in drained tomatoes and cucumber just until combined. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
Make a Mediterranean Chicken Sandwich by placing chicken salad in pita bread halves or wrap in a tortilla.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.