- 1 can (16 oz each) Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans, heated
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken, warmed
- 1-1/3 cups shredded Chihuahua or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup guacamole
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 burrito each)|
- Spoon an equal amount of refried beans down center of each tortilla. Top evenly with chicken, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and guacamole.
- Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla; roll up burrito-style. Cut in half to serve.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||27 g||42%|
|Saturated fat||11 g||56%|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||38%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.