- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (3 cups = about 12 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack blend cheese, divided
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
- Pour undrained tomatoes and enchilada and tomato sauces over chicken mixture in skillet. Mix well. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over chicken mixture. Cover skillet; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||29%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
No thanks. This was not good
Tasty! Worked well super fast and easy
Great and super easy. I did change it up a little by draining 2 cans of HOT rotell, and skipped the tomatos. Serve w/ black re-fried beans and a quick family meal.
Followed the recipe exactly except I used green enchilada sauce (not red) and mixed the enchilada sauce with a can of cream of mushroom soup (no tomato sauce). I then Decided to throw in a tablespoon of green chile powder for extra flavor
It was so quick and easy and everybody ate it. Thanks!
Love it! I also add black olives. Easy and delicious dish!