- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 corn tortillas, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (3 cups = about 12 oz)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (10 oz each) red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack blend cheese, divided
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
- Pour undrained tomatoes and enchilada and tomato sauces over chicken mixture in skillet. Mix well. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over chicken mixture. Cover skillet; cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||29%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
It was late and I needed a QUICK, EASY MEAL. My daughter had made this recipe for us once before and LOVED it. I loved how quickly I could make it using canned chicken. It was delicious. I unfortunately want to eat many servings at one time :)
No thanks. This was not good
Tasty! Worked well super fast and easy
Great and super easy. I did change it up a little by draining 2 cans of HOT rotell, and skipped the tomatos. Serve w/ black re-fried beans and a quick family meal.
Followed the recipe exactly except I used green enchilada sauce (not red) and mixed the enchilada sauce with a can of cream of mushroom soup (no tomato sauce). I then Decided to throw in a tablespoon of green chile powder for extra flavor
It was so quick and easy and everybody ate it. Thanks!