- 8 ounces dry ziti pasta, uncooked
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||6 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in pasta sauce and tomato paste until combined. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture. Sprinkle cheese over top. Cover skillet with lid. Cook 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||23%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I fry 1/2 of an onion & 1 pepper & I use 1 lb of sausage without the casing. I fry all that together with oregano & basil until brown. Then add 1 lg can of crushed tomatoes & 1/2 cup of water & mushrooms. Cook on low 20 min & its done. I love Hunts products. The sauce comes out thinner with other brands & doesn't have the tomato taste that Hunts does.
I found this to taste like canned tomato soup. Might be OK for a toddler, although my grandson wouldn't like it. To save my lunch I had to add a can of homemade spaghetti sauce: a can of tomatoes and a tablespoon of spice