- 12 frozen Banquet® Original Chicken Breast Tenders (from 24-oz bag)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 8 large white tortilla chips, coarsely broken
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 salad each)|
- Prepare chicken tenders in microwave according to package directions; keep warm and set aside.
- Stir together drained tomatoes, barbecue sauce and dressing in small bowl; set aside. Divide lettuce between 4 serving plates. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over lettuce; sprinkle evenly with corn.
- Top each salad with 3 reserved chicken tenders, cut in half. Sprinkle with broken tortilla chips. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.