- 12 Banquet® Original Chicken Breast Tenders (from 24-oz bag)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup Hunt's® Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 8 large white tortilla chips, coarsely broken
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 salad each)|
- Prepare chicken tenders in microwave according to package directions; keep warm and set aside.
- Stir together drained tomatoes, barbecue sauce and dressing in small bowl; set aside. Divide lettuce between 4 serving plates. Spoon tomato mixture evenly over lettuce; sprinkle evenly with corn.
- Top each salad with 3 reserved chicken tenders, cut in half. Sprinkle with broken tortilla chips. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||24%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
great salad - few ingredients- great taste
I did try this but it just was not for my family.
my picky eaters love this one
my girls loved this salad. the 2 yr old used her fingers to eat the veggies and the chicken. she cleaned her plate and that is rare because she is a very picky eater. it was easy to make and the kids enjoyed making their lunch. we be making this one again.
While I do have kids, I wouldn't even attempt a salad for the little ones... but for me and my husband we LOVE this! Something so simple and quick is the way to go when the kids are already in bed. I am always throwing chicken on salads, but this was a great idea to add the corn and tortilla chips for a nice crunch. If you really wanna get crazy, I recommend adding some avocado as well, although it's not necessary, but really makes this salad amazing. Would definitely make again, thanks for the idea reminder. Oh, and fresh tomatoes when you have the chance as well... canned only if you have to!
This was fairly good. The kids did not like the canned tomatoes so next time I will try fresh. I think this is a good recipe for kids and adults.