- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1-1/2 cups quartered lengthwise, sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup instant white rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese blend
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini and bell pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add beans, undrained tomatoes and water. Increase heat and bring to a boil.
- Add rice; stir well. Cover; remove from heat and let stand 7 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||27%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was an easy and tasty recipe. We are vegans so I made vegan cheese topping and it made it even better.
Easy, healthy. I add onion and garlic and some taco seasoning to add more flavor. I cook the rice separate, using brown rice frequently.
LOVE this recipe. Have made it several times now and have changed it up a bit. With the green pepper and zucchini I add diced onion, minced garlic a little salt and pepper and crushed red pepper. Makes it a bit spicier. I also cook my rice separately and add it at the end before the cheese. Great stuff! Nice and filling.
Very good!!! Loved it and my kids ate it too!!! Serve over some brown rice ... yum!!!
I sauteed up onions and garlic and jalepeno I love this recipe a family favorite
I change the cheese and used avocado and fresh mint. try it its good