- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 12 ounces dry ziti pasta, uncooked (12 oz = 5 cups)
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 3 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pkg (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Chunky Vegetable Pasta Sauce
- 1 container (10 oz each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
|Serving Size||8 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes or until squash is crisp-tender and starting to brown, stirring frequently. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Stir in pasta sauce and Alfredo sauce; cook 1 minute or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta and 1 cup cheese to vegetable mixture; mix lightly. Spoon into prepared dish; top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts and mixture is hot.
If yellow summer squash is not available, use zucchini or bell peppers instead.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||24 g||36%|
|Saturated fat||13 g||64%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||23%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.