- 1/2 large loaf French bread, split lengthwise, then crosswise in half
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup frozen bell pepper and onion strips (from 16-oz pkg)
- 1 can (14 oz each) artichoke hearts in water, drained well, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (4 oz drained wt each) mushrooms, drained
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 piece each)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cover large baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place bread, cut sides up, on baking sheet. Bake 5 to 6 minutes or until lightly toasted; set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add pepper blend; cook 3 minutes or until thawed. Stir in artichokes, mushrooms and pepper flakes. Cook 2 minutes or until hot and liquid has evaporated. Stir in tomato sauce.
- Spoon vegetable mixture evenly on toasted bread. Top with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
My kids love this pizza. We sit the toppings out and they love making there own pizza!
Love it, quick and easy
Love that this was easy, good and not that high in calories.
This was so easy on a sports night!
Great recipe, simple instructions!
Very yummy recipe. Easy to make.