- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrot blend
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 3/4 cup each)|
- Combine mustard, honey, water, salt and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt Parkay in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add frozen vegetables; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are hot.
- Drizzle mustard mixture over cooked vegetables; toss lightly. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||10%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.