- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 small red-skinned potatoes, each cut into 8 pieces
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (4 thighs = 1 lb)
- 1 tablespoon Blue Bonnet® Spread-tub
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 thigh and 1 potato each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish or 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Combine undrained tomatoes, rosemary, pepper flakes and potatoes in baking dish; set aside.
- Coat top side of thighs with Blue Bonnet; place on tomato mixture. Sprinkle pepper over chicken. Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (180°F) and potatoes are tender.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
this dish is very good, whole family enjoyed
OMG! Love it! So Easy and Delicious! My husband asked me to cook it for him again. smiling
We were looking for a low sodium chicken dinner that would taste good but not be too high in sodium. This recipe perfectly met both. The chicken and potatoes came out moist and tender - even the kids cleaned their plates! I printed this recipe and put it in our cookbook as it will definitely be used again in the future!!!
This is a great, easy recipe. I didn't have any potatoes so I made some polenta to serve it with. I also sprinkled the chicken with parmesan cheese for a little extra flavor. Delicious!!
I loved this receipe...a diffent take on meat and potatoes
This is a really easy and tasty dish..good for when you are in a hurry and delicious, too.