- 2 pouches (6.4 oz each) chunk light tuna in water, undrained
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/4 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 8 mini sandwich buns
- 2 cups loosely packed spring lettuce mix
|Serving Size||4 servings (2 sliders each)|
- Combine tuna, Egg Beaters and bread crumbs in medium bowl. Shape mixture into 8 patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook 3 to 5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Spread mustard on bottom half of each bun; add lettuce and tuna patties. Serve immediately.
When forming patties, place a large piece of waxed paper on the counter, creating a nonstick work surface. The waxed paper makes it easy to pick up the patties. Try adding black pepper and finely chopped celery to the tuna mixture for flavor and crunch! Sliced tomato and red onion make great additions to these sliders.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.