- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup diced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup lightly packed chopped fresh basil leaves
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups large garlic seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 3/4 cup each)|
- Place drained tomatoes in shallow serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese, basil and bacon. Top with croutons; drizzle vinagirette over tomato mixture. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
It was easy enough to make I recommend making it ahead of time though. It seems to hold the flavor better it you let it set. My husband usually won't touch a tomato but he loved this.
This combination is delicious, and the fresh garlic and basil are a must.
I loved this salad, with a twist of Italy, with the freshly made bread cube and bacon just sets it off. I love Hunt's tomatoes, they taste the closes to freshly home grown cut ones in the winter time. This is also a great plus to this salad.
Great tasting and easy too!
All of my favorite things in this salad....bacon, cheese, and tomatoes....yummy. And so easy!
Great , fast & simple , ver tasty.