- 3/4 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin slices
- 1/3 cup La Choy® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 oz each) La Choy® Sliced Water Chestnuts, drained
- 2 pkgs (8.5 oz each) Uncle Ben's® Ready Rice® Jasmine Rice
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/2 cups stir-fry and 1 cup rice each)|
- Combine steak and teriyaki marinade in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes to marinate.
- Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add steak with marinade; cook and stir 2 minutes or until browned. Add broccoli; mix well. Cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Stir in drained tomatoes and water chestnuts; cook 2 minutes or until hot, stirring frequently.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Divide rice between 4 serving bowls; top with steak mixture.
Hot cooked noodles could be served in place of rice for a variation.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||14%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was AMAZING!!!!! Best recipe I have made in a long time and we all loved it. Healthy and filling!
you dont have to buy lachoy marinade,i buy other ones-like kikomans marinade and aloha brands.its about taste.
I cooked this for 4 very picky eaters and we all loved it. It was very filling and had a yummy fresh taste. i would cook this again