- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 4 beef cubed steaks (4 steaks = 1 lb)
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed reduced fat and sodium cream of mushroom soup
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 steak with 3/4 cup sauce each)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet; place in 13x9-inch baking dish. Spray skillet again with cooking spray. Brown steaks over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes, turning once. Place on vegetables.
- Combine tomato sauce and soup in medium bowl; pour over steaks and vegetables. Cover dish with aluminum foil. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until steak is tender.
If fresh mushrooms are not available, use 1 can (4 oz drained wt) for the fresh mushrooms. Drain and add to the onion in the baking dish. There is plenty of creamy sauce to serve over noodles or mashed potatoes, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||20%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.