- 1/2 cup Parkay® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound large (21/30 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 6 shrimp each)|
- Melt Parkay in large skillet over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until Parkay just starts to turn golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add honey, vinegar, mustard and pepper flakes; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Return skillet to heat. Add shrimp; stir to coat evenly. Cook 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon shrimp onto serving plate; top with mustard sauce.
Serve shrimp with angel hair pasta, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I really like this recipe,after reading the other reviews I decided to use sea salt, adobo seasoning, and some parsley on the shrimp before I put the them in with the liquid mixture to bring out more flavor and I doubled the amount on each ingredient and it came out really good.
It tasted ok....needs some kick1
this recipe wasn't all that great. It tasted ok but it's not something that I would cook again. The sauce didn't taste bad but the dish tasted plain and it lacked flavor.