- 1/2 cup Parkay® Original-stick (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1-1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound large (21/30 count) raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
|Serving Size||4 servings (about 6 shrimp each)|
- Melt Parkay in large skillet over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until Parkay just starts to turn golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Add honey, vinegar, mustard and pepper flakes; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Return skillet to heat. Add shrimp; stir to coat evenly. Cook 4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon shrimp onto serving plate; top with mustard sauce.
Serve shrimp with angel hair pasta, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||16%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.