- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 burrito each)|
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add drained tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasoning mix; mix well, breaking up large pieces of tomato. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; top with cheese and lettuce. Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling; fold in sides and roll to wrap.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This would be an awesome recipe if it wasn't loaded with enough sodium to drop a horse....
great! I left the lettuce out and served it on top. It was great to reheat. I served with lettuce, cheese and tomatoes
Great recipe!! It lends itself well as a good base and is very economical. The only problem is there are no leftovers.. :-)
The usual suspects for ingredients; however, I prefer the (maze) tortillas versus the flour. Actually with some adjustments you can make enchiladas with similiar ingredients.
I made this recipe once before too. I made it i the crock pot & slow cooked the chicken in the tomato sauce with the seasonings. My husband loved it.
These were easy to make and were very good! I would definitely make them again. My husband and picky 2 year old loved them. They are very filling & there are plenty leftovers!