- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 6 flour tortillas (10 inch), warmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 burrito each)|
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 7 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add drained tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasoning mix; mix well, breaking up large pieces of tomato. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; top with cheese and lettuce. Fold up bottom of tortilla over filling; fold in sides and roll to wrap.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||18%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.