- 1 flour tortilla (8 inch)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-flavored hazelnut spread
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 2 servings Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
|Serving Size||2 servings (1/2 quesadilla each)|
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, place tortilla on flat surface and spread hazelnut spread on tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge. Place strawberries on half of tortilla; fold tortilla over strawberries. Brush both sides with Parkay.
- Place tortilla in skillet; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp, turning once. Cut in half; top each half with a serving of Reddi-wip.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||35%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.