- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 can (14 oz each) quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 3 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 breast with 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt and pepper. Grill chicken 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning over after 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave mixture on HIGH 4 minutes or until hot and creamy, stirring halfway through.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates. Spoon spinach and artichoke mixture evenly over chicken.
Sprinkle spinach-artichoke mixture with Parmesan cheese, if desired, and serve on grilled French baguette.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.