- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 can (14 oz each) quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 3 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1 teaspoon Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 breast with 1/4 cup sauce each)|
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt and pepper. Grill chicken 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centers (165°F), turning over after 5 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave mixture on HIGH 4 minutes or until hot and creamy, stirring halfway through.
- Transfer chicken to serving plates. Spoon spinach and artichoke mixture evenly over chicken.
Sprinkle spinach-artichoke mixture with Parmesan cheese, if desired, and serve on grilled French baguette.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Loved it! Easy to make and very delicious. My husband went back for thirds. We ate the leftover sauce with bread because we didn't want any to go to waste!
awesome meal fast and easy> added a touch of finely diced red bell pepper and a touch seeded finely diced Jalapinos. umm umm good!
This was a great healthy meal. Quick and easy.
Delish and perfect for a quick dinner for two!
Wonderful recipe for the more adult palate. Too cold outside to grill so simply baked chicken in oven and cooked sauce per directions. Added more spinach since it cooks down so far. Sauce and artichoke hearts have powerful flavor, so little sauce is needed to cover chicken. Served with parsley white rice. Makes for great leftover lunch the next day so make a bit extra. Will make again, but when kids are not home as they were okay with it, but not ecstatic.
I loved this meal! My boyfriend and I made this last night, and it was fast and delicious. The only recommendation I have is to make extra sauce. We dipped bread in ours in addition to topping the chicken, and I'm afraid we don't have enough for the leftover chicken. Hehe. :)