- 2 cups reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano-No Salt Added, undrained
- 2 cups dry multigrain penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Combine broth, undrained tomatoes, pasta and Fleischmann's in large skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook 15 minutes or just until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in spinach and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with walnuts and cheese just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||24%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||28%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I hardly ever cook a recipe from a can, but saw this and thought, I have all the stuff to make this. So simple and quick and tasty. I added a few capers to my dish. A keeper for a dinner on the spot.
Not really a vegetarian recipe...typically, Parmesan cheese is made with rennet (which comes from the lining of animal stomachs). If you actually care about the vegetarian part of this recipe, I suggest using a different cheese, or go with good, old-fashioned Kraft parmesan, which (according to the company) isn't made with rennet. Otherwise, this is a delicious and satisfying dish, and the leftovers are good, as well!
Loved this recipe! It's a combination of ingredients I would have never tried on my own that go together perfectly. Also warms up nicely as leftovers!
I LOVE this dish!! Its so easy AND delicious! My favorite part is the spinach and I like the walnuts crunchy to add a different texture.
I enjoyed this one! Definitely had to add it to our vegetarian meal rotation.
delicious! I softened the walnuts 3-4 mins. with the spinach. worked perfect for this dish. As my kids prefer not to eat the walnuts crunchy. ^_^