- 2 cups reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano-No Salt Added, undrained
- 2 cups dry multigrain penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Made with Olive Oil Spread
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/3 cups each)|
- Combine broth, undrained tomatoes, pasta and Fleischmann's in large skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Cover skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook 15 minutes or just until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in spinach and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with walnuts and cheese just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||24%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||28%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This was an awesome recipe!!! It will be in my recipe file. As a garnish with the walnuts and Parmesan cheese I also like crumbled fresh goat cheese mixed in at the end. It added a great zip and is so creamy. I also added a big clove of fresh garlic to the pot when I cooked the pasta. It was an awesome recipe.
This has become my new favorite recipe! I was dubious because the ingredients were so simple, but after reading so many great reviews I decided to give it a try. There is really nothing to say except this is seriously delicious with a perfect blend of light flavors. I agree with another reviewer that is was even better the second day. Perfect for a summer afternoon!
This was so delicious!! I sauteed some button mushrooms and added to the dish! Wonderful, fast and delicious! That's my kind of recipie.
Loved it! Great recipe!
I love this dish! I have made this twice since I discovered the recipe...just last week. It makes wonderful leftovers. It seems to get better after it's been in the fridge overnight. I give it 5 stars!
This dish is made once a week! My son and husband absolutely love it!. I also put diced chicken in it if I have any leftover in the fridge. I have also added sauted peppers and onions. A big hit!!!!