- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 2 pounds boneless round steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||10 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray inside of 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place 1 can undrained tomatoes in slow cooker. Drain remaining 2 cans of tomatoes; add to slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Mixture will be thick.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours or until meat is tender.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||27%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Great recipe. I like mine hot, so used two cans hot rotel 1 mild. Awesome!
This was exceptional. I really enjoyed this meal. My children really enjoyed it as well as my husband. They didn't even ask for dessert afterwards! I did add 4 cloves of chopped garlic and red and green bell peppers to it and extra chili powder and some cajun seasoning. I also substituted hamburger in for the chuck roast. (Chuck roast is expensive where I am right now.) I used 2.5 lbs of hamburger, we will be having this for dinner tonight as well as last night. :)
Great recipe!!! I added 2 cans of black beans, drain & rinse---grated cheese & a touch of sour cream on top-- WOW!!!!!!!
This recipe was very good. I used bushed baked bean and chicken. I did not use the slow cooker. I cooked it over the stove. Also, I added more onions and green peepers. I was surprised that this this meal can out great. My family and I loved the meal.
This was a very good recipe for chili and you better like it hot. The flavor was amazing. For the canned tomatoes, I used all 3 flavors out there, the habanero, mild and medium or hot, so maybe that was why mine was so hot. I didn't have tomato paste on hand so I used chili sauce.
This has got to be some of the tastiest chilli I've ever had. Spicy but not too spicy, and rich in flavor!