- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 2 pounds boneless round steak, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
|Serving Size||10 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray inside of 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place 1 can undrained tomatoes in slow cooker. Drain remaining 2 cans of tomatoes; add to slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Mixture will be thick.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours or until meat is tender.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||27%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.