- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (14 oz each) frozen Southwest mixed vegetables (corn, black beans, red peppers)
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (12.5 oz each) chunk chicken breast, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 cup each)|
- Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add frozen vegetables; cook 3 minutes or until thawed.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, soup, chicken, water and cumin; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until hot.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Very good. Made with cream of mushroom because I was out of cream of chicken
I loved how quick and tasty this recipe was.I made this tonight with a slight addition. We LOVE spicy foods in our house, so I added just a pinch of red pepper flakes and added 4 and 3/4 cup water (I doubled the recipe) so I could boil down the broth and concentrate the spicy-ness! Topped it off with tortilla strips, cilantro and a dolop of sour cream....YUMMY! I would defenitly be recommending this to my friends.
I made this last night! It was GREAT! I DID double the recipe so that we had leftovers. And instead of the frozen veggie/bean mix, I used a can of corn, a can of black beans and half a green pepper chopped. I sauteed the pepper for a few minutes first then I made the recipe as suggested. Easy, Fast and VERY tasty! I also topped mine with a few tortilla chips and some shredded cheddar cheese. I'll be making this again!