- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, such as kosher
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1-1/4 lb)
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast each)|
- Spray cold grate of outdoor grill with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Combine paprika, salt, pepper and garlic in small bowl until well blended. Rub onto chicken breasts. Grill chicken about 7 minutes per side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F).
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||7%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||6%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Made this for tonight's dinner. I made some minor changes. I used 1/2 a tablespoon of paprika for the non spicy lovers, and i used sea salt to make it sodium free, and heart healthy. My husband has high blood pressure so i do most of my cooking with sea salt. It was tasty and full of flavor, even with the minor changes I made.
The chicken is full of flavor. This is a very healthy, tasty recipe.
I made this last night on a whim hoping it would good...it was outstanding and the flavor was great! Maybe I just have a well balanced palette for flavors...but I could taste each of the ingredients with every bite!
Seasoning was just okay, nothing to get excited about.
Tried this dish yesterday with my husband. The chicken was not bad, had a hickory flavor from the grill. My husband, a picky eater, liked it okay. Next time, I think I will cook it in a pan.
We made this dish with Drumsticks instead. It was really good, all the flavors blend very well. We also used a pan (no grill) with a little drizzle of Olive Oil. Last, we let the chicken soak in Red Cooking Wine (Pompeian/Marsala) and it added a extra kick to the flavor, it helped to stick the rubbing on the chicken.