- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, such as kosher
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1-1/4 lb)
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 breast each)|
- Spray grate of outdoor grill and utensils with grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium heat according to manufacturer's directions.
- Combine paprika, salt, pepper and garlic in small bowl until well blended. Rub onto chicken breasts. Spray each breast with cooking spray for additional browning. Grill chicken about 7 minutes per side or until no longer pink in centers (165°F).
Clean broccoli and spray with grilling spray...grill to desired doneness and drizzle with favorite vinaigrette. Prepare a simple grill-top potato salad...cut red onion and small red potatoes into small chunks of similar size. Spray with grilling spray and grill in vegetable grill pan until tender and browned. Toss with chopped fresh celery and a mixture of mayonnaise, Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard and dill weed.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||5%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
The chicken is full of flavor. This is a very healthy, tasty recipe.
I made this last night on a whim hoping it would good...it was outstanding and the flavor was great! Maybe I just have a well balanced palette for flavors...but I could taste each of the ingredients with every bite!
Seasoning was just okay, nothing to get excited about.
Tried this dish yesterday with my husband. The chicken was not bad, had a hickory flavor from the grill. My husband, a picky eater, liked it okay. Next time, I think I will cook it in a pan.
We made this dish with Drumsticks instead. It was really good, all the flavors blend very well. We also used a pan (no grill) with a little drizzle of Olive Oil. Last, we let the chicken soak in Red Cooking Wine (Pompeian/Marsala) and it added a extra kick to the flavor, it helped to stick the rubbing on the chicken.
I made this dish tonight. The chicken was okay. What I liked best was the side dishes that were suggested. The grilled potato salad was yummy! I didn't have spicy brown mustard so I used whole ground mustard.