- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, undrained
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place 1 can of beans in slow cooker; mash with potato masher or spoon until smooth. Add second can of beans and all remaining ingredients to slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours. Carefully separate chicken into bite-size pieces.
If a thicker chili is desired, drain 1 can of beans. Chili may be topped with a dollop of sour cream and served with a lime wedge.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I add a can of low-fat refried beans, a small can of diced peppers and shred sharp cheddar cheese on top just before serving. I also add a dollop of plain greek yogurt in place of cream cheese on top and a sprinkle of some chopped cilantro! Yum
Try this with the hot or chili flavored can... OH EM GEE!! Mouth on Fire and MMM MMM Good :)
Turns out perfect every time whether I make it with white or dark meat boneless skinless chicken! Make it often!
I just put this together and tasted it cold and it's good. Can't wait until it's done. I skipped the cumin and oregano and added a tsp. of chili powder. It put it over the top for me. Delicious.
I made this recipe yesterday and it was wonderful! Had the grandsons over (one in grade school and one in high school) and they both loved it. I did use low-sodium Great Northern beans. Will make this again.
Great site. Great recipes to try!