- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, undrained
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place 1 can of beans in slow cooker; mash with potato masher or spoon until smooth. Add second can of beans and all remaining ingredients to slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours. Carefully separate chicken into bite-size pieces.
If a thicker chili is desired, drain 1 can of beans. Chili may be topped with a dollop of sour cream and served with a lime wedge.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Served this on Super Bowl Sunday with cheesy onion corn bread. It was a hit with all. Toned down the spiciness for the older folks (80 ). Instantly had request to keep this recipe and make it again very soon.
I add a can of low-fat refried beans, a small can of diced peppers and shred sharp cheddar cheese on top just before serving. I also add a dollop of plain greek yogurt in place of cream cheese on top and a sprinkle of some chopped cilantro! Yum
Try this with the hot or chili flavored can... OH EM GEE!! Mouth on Fire and MMM MMM Good :)
Turns out perfect every time whether I make it with white or dark meat boneless skinless chicken! Make it often!
I just put this together and tasted it cold and it's good. Can't wait until it's done. I skipped the cumin and oregano and added a tsp. of chili powder. It put it over the top for me. Delicious.
I made this recipe yesterday and it was wonderful! Had the grandsons over (one in grade school and one in high school) and they both loved it. I did use low-sodium Great Northern beans. Will make this again.