- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, undrained
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place 1 can of beans in slow cooker; mash with potato masher or spoon until smooth. Add second can of beans and all remaining ingredients to slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours. Carefully separate chicken into bite-size pieces.
If a thicker chili is desired, drain 1 can of beans. Chili may be topped with a dollop of sour cream and served with a lime wedge.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Great site. Great recipes to try!
Delicious !!!! Easy to make
Made this for dinner last night for the family. I doubled the recipe because we have a large family and like leftovers. It was delicious and no complaints from anyone. Very easy too! I will definitely make this again!
Made this for my wife and me and we both loved it.
awesome chilli made it really easy and lots of flavor the grandkids loved it.I really think more should try this one.
I made this for my family a few days ago and they loved it! I love it because I'm on Weight Watchers and this recipe is low fat and has a lower point value.