- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce with Basil, Garlic and Oregano
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 container (8 oz each) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 dry lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 pkg (6 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
|Serving Size||6 servings (1/6th recipe each)|
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Stir together tomato sauce and undrained tomatoes in medium bowl; set aside. Combine ricotta, salt and pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Spread 3/4 cup tomato mixture over bottom of slow cooker. Layer 3 lasagna noodles over tomato mixture, breaking noodles to fit. Top with 3/4 cup tomato mixture, mushrooms, spinach, ricotta cheese mixture and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Top with 3/4 cup tomato mixture and 3 remaining lasagna noodles, breaking to fit. Spoon remaining tomato mixture over noodles.
- Cover; cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours or until noodles are tender. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Ingredients will fill slow cooker to the top, however, as the lasagna cooks the fresh vegetables shrink down.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||8 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||25%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||16%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I feel you need less cheese.
I don't follow this recipe exactly but it's very easy and delicious. I use frozen veggies mixed with the sauce. It's quick and easy. I also mix my ricotta cheese with some parmesan and mozzarella. I don't like spinach or mushrooms so I leave those out and the extra can of tomatoes because I have a couple of picky children. It's nice to be able to run home over my lunch break, throw this all together and have dinner ready for everyone when we get home. No fuss.