- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into large pieces
- 1 can (12 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Hunt's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- 2 pkgs (16 oz each) French rolls (6-inch), cut in half lengthwise
|Serving Size||12 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Place pork in slow cooker. Spoon tomato paste over pork; do not stir. Cover; cook on LOW 8 to10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours or until meat is tender.
- Shred cooked pork with 2 long-handled forks, blending in tomato paste. Stir in barbecue sauce.
- Spoon 1/2 cup shredded pork onto each roll. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||23 g||36%|
|Saturated fat||8 g||40%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Wonderful recipe. Going to add a little brown sugar next time, though. Husband a sweeter sauce. Liked it so much I am doubling the recipe and making it for an upcoming birthday party.
Great for olker couples. Good tasty food Watchng my diet is important and this works fine.
Nice way to prepare, but I perfer to make my own sauce, wife is a diabetic, so we have to use a sugar substitute
Good and tasty. Great when you have a group to feed!
I thought it was okay... I wasn't fond of the Hunt's sauce flavor compared to other's I have tried. I will substitute another sauce next time.
This was quick, easy and tasty. The pulled pork was juicy and delicious smothered in the sauce over a buttered bun. It was wonderful comfort food.