- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into large pieces
- 1 can (12 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1 cup Hunt's® Hickory & Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- 2 pkgs (16 oz each) French rolls (6-inch), cut in half lengthwise
|Serving Size||12 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Place pork in slow cooker. Spoon tomato paste over pork; do not stir. Cover; cook on LOW 8 to10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours or until meat is tender.
- Shred cooked pork with 2 long-handled forks, blending in tomato paste. Stir in barbecue sauce.
- Spoon 1/2 cup shredded pork onto each roll. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||23 g||36%|
|Saturated fat||8 g||40%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.