- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 12 taco shells, warmed
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped plum tomatoes
|Serving Size||6 servings (2 tacos each)|
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce and cumin; simmer 5 minutes.
- Divide lettuce evenly between taco shells. Place about 1/4 cup meat mixture in each shell over lettuce. Top meat evenly with cheese and tomatoes.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||17 g||26%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||34%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||15%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Thought it was a little salty.
This was amazing! Did it as the directions said, except I added sour cream in the tacos :)
This was fantastic! I made it Sunday for my work lunches and got 4 meals out of it. It reheats very well and tasted as good on day 4 as it did on day 1. I skipped the cumin and used soft tortilla wraps instead of the taco shells. I'll be using this recipe again for sure!
This is the only way my kids eat their tacos. They are delicious! I leave out the cumin though..GREAT TASTE , GREAT FLAVOR.