- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (15.5 oz each) Manwich® Thick & Chunky Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 topped potato each)|
- Wrap each potato in microwaveable plastic wrap; place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes; turn over. Microwave 5 minutes more or until soft.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain. Add Sloppy Joe and tomato sauces. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until hot.
- Cut slit in top of each potato; squeeze each open and fluff with fork. Top each potato with 1/2 cup meat mixture, 2 tablespoons cheese and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Sprinkle evenly with green onions.
Look for microwave-ready potatoes in the produce section. They are wrapped in plastic and are ready to microwave.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||36%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||28%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.