- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 1 pound ground round beef (85% lean)
- 1 can (15.5 oz each) Manwich® Thick & Chunky Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 topped potato each)|
- Wrap each potato in microwaveable plastic wrap; place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 6 minutes; turn over. Microwave 5 minutes more or until soft.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain. Add Sloppy Joe and tomato sauces. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes or until hot.
- Cut slit in top of each potato; squeeze each open and fluff with fork. Top each potato with 1/2 cup meat mixture, 2 tablespoons cheese and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Sprinkle evenly with green onions.
Look for microwave-ready potatoes in the produce section. They are wrapped in plastic and are ready to microwave.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||36%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||28%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Best yet, bake potatoes at 375F for 40 Min. till tender, then prepare beef per recipe (Optionally add sliced mushrooms). Shove cheese into the sliced open potatoes then complete per recipe Then once recipe is 'completed' return potatoes to 375F oven for 15 Min Total time will be longer, but the taste will reflect it. Prep time is about the same.
quick, easty and tasty
Liked these a lot. Quick, easy and cheap. Great with a salad on the side to get the veggies in there
Good for using up left overs - I prepared extras earlier in the week and then combined the two. Tasty, I like mine with a lot of shredded cheese