- 1 pound ground sirloin beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 pkg (12 oz each) Hawaiian dinner rolls (in tray)
|Serving Size||6 servings (2 sandwiches each)|
- Cook beef in large skillet over medium-high heat 7 minutes or until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain. Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce; heat through.
- Remove attached rolls from package; do NOT separate. Cut in half horizontally leaving bottom half slightly thicker than top half. Spread beef mixture evenly over bottom of rolls. Place top of rolls over beef.
- Place on serving platter. Have fun pulling sliders apart following roll indentations or cut apart using serrated knife.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||28%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Mummmmmm good. My kids love them. Also, can put two in a sandwich bag in the refrigerator and when the kids get home great after school treat.
Great idea, though I think next time I'll pull the bread apart and cut them in half instead of cutting all of them all together. Tasted great! Quick, easy, and cheap!