- 1 pkg (0.87 oz each) chicken gravy mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Sweet Onions, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 cups dry egg noodles, uncooked
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
|Serving Size||4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)|
- Prepare gravy mix according to package directions; set aside.
- Combine undrained tomatoes and water in large skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add noodles; stir. Reduce heat to low; simmer covered 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in prepared gravy and chicken. Cook until mixture is hot and sauce thickens, stirring frequently.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||10%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
My kids loved the dish. And easy to make.
This soup is to die for!
this is a fun change and is a good meal for all ages and is a twist to the dinner tabla
I made this for my family (all men/boys) and usually I would use ground beef but loved that it offered a different variety with chicken. They really liked it! I will keep it in the recipe book.
House filled with 3 grown men, and one woman, all like chicken, one prefers a creamy the others prefer a zest... so, I added a hint of my own special spices... and they loved it... It was different for me... but good... no compliants... instead of the egg noddles though, I used something not so big...