- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) dry rotini pasta, uncooked
- 5-1/4 cups hot water
- 1 pkg (24 oz each) frozen Banquet® Family Size Cheesy Chicken Marinara
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 3/4 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
|Serving Size||8 servings (about 1-1/2 cups each)|
- Spray large 2-1/2-inch deep skillet with cooking spray. Add pasta and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook 15 minutes or until pasta is tender and water is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, microwave family entree according to package directions. Slice cooked chicken into 1/2-inch wide strips.
- Add undrained tomatoes and family entree to cooked pasta in skillet; toss lightly to combine. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 5 minutes until cheese melts.
Pasta may be cooked according to package directions, if desired. Drain cooked pasta and add other ingredients according to recipe.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||17%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||20%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.