- 2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/2 cup each)|
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach, drained tomatoes, salt and red pepper to skillet; cook 4 minutes more or until spinach is wilted, stirring frequently.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Good stuff! Making this was not an issue for me or anyone in my crew. Definitely making it again!
Served to my fam and they ate it. That's the most important part!
I have start to eat more Spinach so that I can be strong like Popeye~I should have known this in my life time that Spinach is good for you, especially with garlic/olive oil
I used a regular bag of spinach leaves instead of the baby spinach leaves. I am sure that mine tasted as good as the recipe would have with the baby spinach leaves. This is a recipe my husband and I will do again.