- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 pound thin-sliced lower sodium honey ham
- 8 hot dog rolls
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 24 dill pickle slices
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 sandwich each)|
- Heat Sloppy Joe sauce in medium skillet over medium-low heat until hot. Add ham; heat until hot, stirring gently.
- Divide meat mixture evenly between rolls. Top each with 1 tablespoon chopped onion and 3 pickle slices. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||7%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||12%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.