- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Mexican cheese blend
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 packet each)|
- Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high heat according to manufacturer's directions. Stir together beans, corn, drained tomatoes and cumin in medium bowl.
- Place four 18x12-inch pieces of heavy foil on counter. Spray each with cooking spray. Place 1 breast in center on each piece of foil. Spoon 1/4th bean mixture over chicken for each packet. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on grate of covered grill. Grill 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Carefully open packets; sprinkle 1/4th cheese on top of each breast. Close foil and let stand 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Packets may be baked on shallow pan in 425°F oven 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers. Or, to save aluminum foil, place chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Spoon bean mixture over chicken; cover dish with aluminum foil. Bake in 375°F oven 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||9 g||13%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||25%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
So good!! I'm not much of cook, but this was so easy and my husband loved it! I will definitely be making this more often.
Instead of using the grill, I cooked the chicken in a fry pan in olive oil seasoned with garlic salt and pepper. Then put the rest of the ingredients on top and cooked till done. Then sprinkled the grated cheese on it. Is a nice recipe!
I tested this for my Shrinking On a Budget Meal Plan. Fabulous! It got 5 Stars from all 10 of my staff taste testers. Super easy meal that truly tastes like you went to a lot of trouble. Make sure you use Rotel tomatoes. They make 3 different levels of heat (mild, regular and hot) so you can control the heat level by what tomatoes you choose. If you have picky eaters, I would recommend the mild and provide hot sauce for the adults.
Very tasty and simple to prepare. I didn't drain the beans well enough, I believe, and so packet contents had more liquid than I anticipated. Will adjust next time I make this recipe.
Quick, easy, and tasty. Everything in this adds to the compliment of flavors. If you want to add a little hot kick, use the Hot RoTel, or some sliced peppers. If you're cooking for 2, the other 2 are ready for the freezer to have in the next week or so.
This was great and easy. I reserved a half cup of bean and corn which I stirred into 2 cup brown rice for a health side.