- 2 large baking potatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/2 potato each)|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until tender; turning once.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.