- 2 large baking potatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/2 potato each)|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until tender; turning once.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
They tasted okay to me but needed more salt. My husband added cheese to his and liked them better that way. However my kids (5 y.o. and 4 y.o.) ate all the potatoes that were on thier plate. My son kept saying "Mommy you make the best food ever!" So I will probably make them again since they were so simple and just add cheese to my husband's next time.
I baked a potato. removed the filling and sprinkled a little black pepper and rosemary and stirred. wonderful flavor!
I made these with Italian seasoning instead of dried rosemary because that's what I had on hand and they were a hit! Making these again!
my kids like potatoes but when it comes to flavoring they are really picky and they love these potatoes and my girls are 13 and 10 i have even made them when my picky niece and nephew were around and they even finished thier plates clean and i had no left overs.
I am a picky eater when it comes to the potatoes
very easy when there is only two of us eating also try using garlic on them instead of rosemary