- 2 large baking potatoes, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
|Serving Size||4 servings (1/2 potato each)|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine all ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Spread potatoes in single layer in shallow baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until tender; turning once.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||2%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
These are excellent. I've done basically the same thing for years only I cut the potatoes into 1/2 fries.
They tasted okay to me but needed more salt. My husband added cheese to his and liked them better that way. However my kids (5 y.o. and 4 y.o.) ate all the potatoes that were on thier plate. My son kept saying "Mommy you make the best food ever!" So I will probably make them again since they were so simple and just add cheese to my husband's next time.
I baked a potato. removed the filling and sprinkled a little black pepper and rosemary and stirred. wonderful flavor!
I made these with Italian seasoning instead of dried rosemary because that's what I had on hand and they were a hit! Making these again!
my kids like potatoes but when it comes to flavoring they are really picky and they love these potatoes and my girls are 13 and 10 i have even made them when my picky niece and nephew were around and they even finished thier plates clean and i had no left overs.
I am a picky eater when it comes to the potatoes