- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 2/3 cup each)|
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 5 minutes or until pork is done, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; set aside. Add onion to skillet; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add chili powder, cumin and cinnamon; continue cooking about 1 minute or until spices are fragrant, stirring frequently.
- Add undrained tomatoes and morsels; bring mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 8 minutes. Return drained meat to tomato mixture; heat until hot.
Serve this mole with warm tortillas or over rice. For a milder flavor, use Ro*Tel® Mild Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||11%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
This is great. A hint of heat with the taste of chocolate. We loved it and will make again and again, so easy!!
Very quick, very easy, very tasty.
MY HUSBAND IS MEXICAN, BORN AND RAISED IN TEXAS, HIS MOTHER WAS A GOOD COOK SO I THOUGHT I WOULD IMPRESS HIM WITH THIS RECEIPE, DIDNT HAPPEN!!!! HE WARNED ME NOT TO PUT THE SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS IN IT , I DID ANYWAY CAUSE I KNOW THAT CHOCOLATE IS USED IN SOME MEXICAN DISHES AND I WANTED TO GO BY THE RECEIPE. I WILL NOT USE SEMI SWEET CHOCOLATE NEXT TIME OR OMIT IT COMPLETLEY. BTW I LIKED IT BUT COULD TASTE THE SWEET!!
Loved this and so did my 17 year old picky eater son. Easy to make and good to eat. I have been looking for a good Mole to try and this is a keeper. I used the mild Ro*Tel, I think I will try the Original next time.
Quick and easy. Made this recipe but I added bell peppers. Turned out very nice.
I made a double batch for a Cinco de Mayo party (Outside thankfully) and although I thought it was okay it got no compliments and was very messy to eat, i served it with flour tortillas and refried beans. I was concerned I wouldn't have enough food for everyone yet was half of it was left. Very surprising after all the rave reviews.