- 8 ounces dry cholesterol-free noodles, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless beef New York strip steak, trimmed of visible fat, cut into bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 jar (12 oz each) beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup beef mixture and noodles each)|
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until browned, stirring and turning strips. Add onion and mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium; stir in gravy and ketchup. Cook until bubbly. Remove from heat; gently stir in sour cream.
- Divide noodles between 4 plates. Top evenly with beef mixture.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||27%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I made this according to the recipe, but substituted whole wheat penne and ground turkey. It was AMAZING! I loved it.
This recipe was perfect. Everyone loved it! I didn't know if it was going to work with the ketchup but .......AMAZING!!!!
Really good. Wasn't sure the family was going to go for it but they loved it, mushrooms and all. There were no leftovers and they wanted more. I added a bit of onion powder and a couple beef bouillon cubes when cooking the meat and doubled the quantities. Everyone asked for it to be a regular item on our meal menu. Thanks
Really good. Wans't sure the family was going to go for it but they loved it, mushrooms and all. Thee were no leftovers at all. Efveeryone asked for it to be a regular item on our meal menu. Thanks
Very good, my teenage boys loved it too!! Defiantly a do again!!
My husband and I both thought the stroganoff was too bland.