- 8 ounces dry cholesterol-free noodles, uncooked
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound boneless beef New York strip steak, trimmed of visible fat, cut into bite-size strips
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 jar (12 oz each) beef gravy
- 2 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
|Serving Size||4 servings (1 cup beef mixture and noodles each)|
- Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until browned, stirring and turning strips. Add onion and mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium; stir in gravy and ketchup. Cook until bubbly. Remove from heat; gently stir in sour cream.
- Divide noodles between 4 plates. Top evenly with beef mixture.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||19%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||27%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||19%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
I'll start off with a few MS Word characters and then wrap this review up with a maximum of 1,000 characters. As promised, here are the characters: These are "special" charaters-really special. You shouldn't copy & paste from Word(R). The Reds' long streak of avoiding arbitration was assured of remaining intact for another year on Monday after right-hander Edinson Volquez signed a one-year contract worth $1.625 million. That salary falls right at the midpoint of the arbitration numbers that were recently exchanged. Volquez was seeking $2 million while the club countered with $1.3 million. According to general manager Walt Jocketty, the Reds tried to offer Volquez a multiyear contract, but the starting pitcher's side wanted to keep it to a one-year pact. "The only way we could get the deal done was for one year," Jocketty said on Monday. On Sunday, Jocketty indicated the club could revisit a longer deal with Volquez later. "The only way we could get the deal done was for one year,
Review test without special characters