- 12 ounces Italian pork sausage, remove casings if present
- 1 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen chopped green bell pepper
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz each) refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1-1/2 cups (from 24-oz can) Hunt's® Garlic & Herb Pasta Sauce, divided
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
|Serving Size||8 servings (1 slice each)|
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cook sausage, onion and bell pepper in large skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until sausage is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Drain.
- Spray 15x10-inch baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet and press into 14x10-inch rectangle. Spread 1/2 cup pasta sauce lengthwise down center of dough to within 1/2 inch of each short edge.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly on top of sauce. Sprinkle cheese evenly over meat mixture. Pull up each long edge over filling and pinch edges together to seal. Pinch short ends together to seal.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Heat remaining 1 cup pasta sauce in covered container in microwave on HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until hot. Cut Pizza Bake into 8 slices. Serve sauce over slices.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||12 g||18%|
|Saturated fat||4 g||22%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.