- 12 ounces frozen Banquet® Popcorn Chicken
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen bell pepper stir-fry vegetables
- 2 cans (8 oz each) pineapple chunks in juice, drained, 1/4 cup juice reserved
- 2/3 cup La Choy® Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 2 tablespoons La Choy® Soy Sauce
|Serving Size||6 servings (about 1 cup each)|
- Prepare chicken according to package directions. Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add frozen vegetables and reserved 1/4 cup pineapple juice to skillet.
- Bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat, cover and cook 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add pineapple, sweet and sour sauce and soy sauce to skillet; stir to combine. Heat 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly. Add hot chicken to mixture; stir gently.
Serve Pineapple Sweet and Sour Chicken over hot cooked rice, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||5 g||8%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.