- 12 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 jar (15 oz each) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained well
|Serving Size||5 servings (about 1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, stir together pasta sauce, mustard and pepper in medium saucepan; heat over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until hot. Pour sauce over pasta and add drained tomatoes. Toss together.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||36%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.