- 12 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 jar (15 oz each) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained well
|Serving Size||5 servings (about 1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, stir together pasta sauce, mustard and pepper in medium saucepan; heat over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until hot. Pour sauce over pasta and add drained tomatoes. Toss together.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||36%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Made this for dinner tonight. It was great. I actually added Sauted Shrimp and spinach as well. It was amazing. Took some time to get my 2yr old to eat it, but she is just picky all around. We will be doing this again.
Super easy to make and very good! I can't wait to make it again!! :)
Super easy. Delicious
This is by far one of the best dishes I have tried from this website I was very skeptical at first but once I started making the dish and smelling all the ingredents together I couldnt wait to sit down with the hubby and go to town this is a two thunmbs up dish
This is beyond word.Made it last week and it is now our favorit meal.Try it you will love it.
Very good recipe. For variation I use ranch mix and bacon crushed up.