- 12 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 jar (15 oz each) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Gulden's® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Petite Diced Tomatoes, drained well
|Serving Size||5 servings (about 1-1/2 cups each)|
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, stir together pasta sauce, mustard and pepper in medium saucepan; heat over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until hot. Pour sauce over pasta and add drained tomatoes. Toss together.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||36%|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||17%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Super easy to make and very good! I can't wait to make it again!! :)
Super easy. Delicious
This is by far one of the best dishes I have tried from this website I was very skeptical at first but once I started making the dish and smelling all the ingredents together I couldnt wait to sit down with the hubby and go to town this is a two thunmbs up dish
This is beyond word.Made it last week and it is now our favorit meal.Try it you will love it.
Very good recipe. For variation I use ranch mix and bacon crushed up.
I cookthis at my house at least once a week with the exception I used whole wheat noodles and a heap spinach and the kids love it !!!!!!