- 1/2 cup premier white OR semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
|Serving Size||12 servings (1 haystack each)|
- Place morsels and peanut butter in large microwave-safe container. Heat in microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until almost melted, stirring after 45 seconds. Then stir until smooth.
- Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows. Stir until well coated.
- Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined plate. Cool in freezer 10 minutes or until firm. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||12%|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||2%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.