- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 pkg (4 oz each) mini graham cracker pie crusts (1 pkg = 6 crusts)
- 6 pudding cups (4 oz each) refrigerated Swiss Miss® Creamy Milk Chocolate Pudding
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
|Serving Size||6 servings (1 pie each)|
- Spread 2 teaspoons peanut butter over each crust. Spoon pudding from each pudding cup into each crust.
- Top each with a serving of Reddi-wip just before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||27%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.
Easy, yummy and in the heat we've had...COOL!! Thanks for this one!!
Very good. Especially for my family, who are all chocolate/peanut butter fanatics. Loved being able to make a sweet dessert without have to endure the oven during the hot summer months.
I made these as instructed. We loved them. I think next time I will add some chocolate chips to the pudding. Very easy to make without turning the oven on especially in the sumer heat. I price compared the ready made pudding cups to the box of pudding and then added in the cost of the milk to make the pudding and it was more cost effective to buy the ready made pudding cups which surprised me. Perfect portion size one is all you want at a time.
Very simple and fast dessert to make with kids of all ages. I actually changed the creamy peanut butter to crunchy. It was a nice twist. Maybe not low calorie but delicious!
Yum! Perfect portions for the two of us!
This was a great recipe, can't wait to try it again! kids love it! Very simple, and I love to make treats!